Our Proven Process
At Cominos Family Lawyers we know that consistency, and a proven track record and process are the keys to you receiving quality service and representation.
We have developed and follow a 5-step proven process to give you confidence and reassure you every step of the way.
With our 5-step proven process you will have consistency, transparency, and clear pathways for the resolution of your matter.
Step 1: Discovery Meeting (60 Minutes)
This is a 60-minute confidential meeting about you and your specific family law matter. You will have a meeting with one of our specialist and experienced Family Lawyers who will:
▪ Spend time with you gaining a greater insight into your matter and any immediate challenges or risks you may face;
▪ Answer any specific questions you have as well as providing preliminary legal outcomes and strategy for your matter;
▪ Provide you with clear next steps to move forward.
Step 2: Next Steps (within 7 days)
Following the Discovery Meeting, we will send you:
▪ An email outlining our next steps to progress your matter in a timely and efficient way.
Step 3: Develop a viable strategy (within 1-6 weeks)
We plan, advise and decide on the best strategy for your individual situation to address your needs, interests, and concerns.
Step 4: Implement the strategy (within 6-12 weeks)
Having thoughtfully and strategically considered your individual situation and provided you with all legal advice and options available, we then proceed to implement the strategy through:
▪ Going to Court, only if absolutely necessary.
Step 5: Resolve with real results (3-24 months)
We stand with you to resolve your family law matter, be that divorce, child custody, property, or any of the other legal services we offer. We resolve by agreement or final court orders (may take longer than 24 months depending upon the Court timetable).
We get you real results that allow you to move forward in your life with confidence.